Saturday, January 29, 2011

beach & other updates

*Don't worry, I'm not about to start taking photos of nothing to add to the decoration of this blog. This is the sunset basically at the end of my street; my friend & I went down & watched 'Tinky Pink Clouds.' I came to the conclusion that I needed to take more photos in my life, because I'll regret it if I don't.

MUSIC things:
- I'm listening to Incubus' old cd 'Morning View' and remembering how much I loved it & especially Aqueous Transmission, track 13.
- I remember playing this cd on repeat & Mum wanting me to add track 13 to her iTunes
- While we're on the topic of mothers, Mum was playing Flying Lotus (it was on PBS) in her car the other day!!!
- I LOVE DJ Manchild's show, "The Breakdown" on PBS
- My work plays the same 30 songs on repeat. KILL ME. As much as I used to love Jebediah, I've heard "Leaving Home' about 100 times in the last month. I'm impressed to hear that the Big W soundtrack has, of late, included Kings of Convenience & Andrew Bird & Bright Eyes (circa I'm Wide Awake It's Morning, mind you) but the repetitiveness is an overkill. Give it a rest.

OTHER UPDATES
- I feel like I'm 18 again & behaving like I'm 18. At nightclubs. In Russel St. On wog night (??? need to consult possible wog acquaintances ???) Shit.
- 24 Moons in ACDC Lane, Melbourne, is a great place to hang out. And dance and shit.
- I'm running on 4am - 7am sleep right now. And alcohol. And espresso.
- I hate irregular periods.
- Never, ever, ever, wear cheap heels on a night out again. 7 hours in shit heels = not intelligent. Working 8 hours on my feet just a mere few hours later in possibly even worse, old worn shoes is also not ideal. Next time, avoid taking shoes off 30 mins before close. Apparently this means I resemble a 'goon.'
- I'm taking emo photos of myself again. Clearly I'm bored & need to do something constructive with my time off.




nighty night. It's midnight & at 4am today (technically its Sunday now) I would've had 3 hours sleep in the last 24 hours. I'm not interested in a record & my eyes are literally watering from the pain now. So goodnight folks xx

ps: the emo photos I mentioned will never, ever, ever, be posted on this blog/the internet in general. Except for the one that gets the luxury of being my new facebook profile picture. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment