Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the usual

I can't be bothered to write about my life right now. so some old musical discoveries/re-discoveries instead...I've gone a little downloading music crazy. Probably because all the tv shows have gone on break (ie Gossip Girl) so I'm using up our family's limit on music I'll never have time to listen to instead. I'm getting into the dreamy-pop, low-fi, ambient stuff again. Electronics & R & B & a bit of jazz & soul inspired stuff too. So basically, everything. The usual.

Currently I've been napping at odd hours & not being able to sleep at night > bloodshot eyes. In addition I'm terrified of getting an ear infection & I can't hear anything in my left ear. Spider in my shower last night so I didn't get to wash my hair. Fuck. Also, reading the Millenium series has kept me sitting in bed reading books since Christmas. I'm 1/3rd of the way through book 3 now, so it's back to dvds & other novels soon.

In the mean-time:





Electrelane 'In Berlin' from Cassiano Prado on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment