Monday, January 17, 2011

Spice Girls & Cd Player!!!

Old Favourite:


Today I got a new cd player!!!
Basically I'm fucked because I'm more interested in having a cd player, I DO NOT want a cd player primarily for an iPod dock. In short, cd players are getting phased out...nothing is a multi-disc player anymore, they're all 1 disc w/ an iPod doc. Sadly I was unable to find a player (and believe me I've searched all the internet websites too) invented that has
- at least a 3-disc cd player
- iPod dock
- Radio
- Tape Player.

I've managed to get: a 5-disc player, an auxillory cord for an iPod, a tape player & radio. Panasonic. For <$300. From 'The Good Guys.' Note: David Jones Southland has THE shittest service in Melbourne. Excitement! Wow it's really sad this is more exciting for me than a lot of things. In other news, this diversion meant that cleaning my desk/room has been left to tomorrow. So. Nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Set the CD player to repeat, so it plays 24 hours a day, but the sound emerges from the speakers only when the timer says so. Now, if your CD player is playing for 6 weeks continuously, it tends to thrash the player, so maybe an MP3 player would be preferable. Satılık Ev elektroniği

    ReplyDelete