Monday, January 10, 2011

Cat Power & Weeds nostalgia.

I'm watching the end of Season 3 of Weeds.


Tara (played by Mary-Kate Olsen): Mrs. Botwin, the lord wants me to sell pot. He also wants me to buy the new BMW. Preferably the convertible
Nancy: You do realise what you're doing is illegal?
Tara: I answer to a much higher power...

Earlier this week I was back in love with Chan Marshall (Cat Power); downloading "The Greatest" & watching various videos on youtube took me back to Dear Sir & You Are Free nostalgia. Weeds with MK guest starring has got me reading my copy of Influence, the MK & Ashley book again & pining after the Olsen twins' wardrobe. Especially their ring collecction. This has resulted in more etsy browsing with no success, wy does everything I want have to be in sizes too big? fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment