Monday, January 24, 2011

I've been watching a lot of Skins - Season 3 - lately...

Which reminds me how much I love this song:


Mapaputsi - Kleva


Episode 3, Thomas' episode. If only I could be bothered to find the scene where Thomas' raps at the underground dance party. Absolute gold. Maybe I've been listening to Mos Def a bit lately & that's why I've refuelled my love for this song.

a note from the Skins Music guy - referenced from Ep 5 ("Freddie"), when Freddie listens to Boards of Canada

"That’s more like it Freddie – although Jimi and The Clash are good – BoC are amazing. If you’re listening to BoC aged 16 you’re well on course for a miserable life as a music fan. Come join the club Freddie it’s loads of fun, honest"


hahahaha. At 16 I was listening to Dashboard & Brand New & Death Cab & TBS. Followed by Alanis Morissette & old-skool Silverchair. NOSTALGIA

No comments:

Post a Comment