Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've discovered looking up 90s music on youtube

I'm basically avoiding going to bed, because I have massive intense stomach pains again (I ate too much) and I know I won't sleep anyway. And there's a fucking storm. And I wanna go rescue Murphy because we have fucking rats/possums somewhere in our house (Mum's found rat/mice poo, eeeeeeewwwwww) and therefore we have poison squirted up under the house and we've found 2 dead mice/rats around the backyard and what if Murphy ate one? What if my beautiful angel baby boy died?

Nothing interesting happened today. According to my payslip I got paid for last Wednesday, when my car refused to start and text-messaged my supervisor 'my car is fucked....' I am so amused I got paid for this, even though I'm contracted. They never get the pay right, but most of the time they fuck it up in my favour, so whatever.

However I do pay attention to the music soundtrack at Big W, and I must say today was a massive improvement. 90% of the time, I swear I listen to Tina Arena's Sorrento Moon OVER AND OVER AGAIN, but today: Sia, Old Coldplay (as in like Shiver and stuff off Parachutes) and more Whitney Houston and Jeff Buckley! It wasn't even Hallelujah it was Dream Brother I think wow because Mojo Pin or Grace or Last Goodbye are so much more predictable.

Abby Dobson - Free As A Bird:


(I have loved this since the days of "The Secret Life of Us"

Tina Arena - Chains

No comments:

Post a Comment