Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i resolved the peanut butter dilemma

Minor Update. I told myself I was allowed to procrastinate for 5 more minutes, so

- You know a little while ago I complained that my Peanut Butter tasted different and it wasn't salty and just wasn't the same? I figured out why. I bought the 'No Added Salt or Sugar' version. Damn. I thought the only difference was that I got a 500g jar, instead of 375g Jar. I mean, for someone who ALWAYS reads food labels religiously (a nasty habit of mine I picked up in my eating-disorded days), HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS? Because I would've chosen the normal version over what I bought. I've tried that 'Lite' peanut butter made by craft and it's SHIT.

- FRIDAY! As in, the day I finish all my assignments. Handed the law one in yesterday, quite honestly think I will fail because it wasn't at all coherent. And the lecturer is a tough marker. Please be kind, I've stayed up past midnight every night in a week and counting and it's not pretty. I have 1675 words to go, I want to make it to 2000/2500 words today but I'm struggling aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhh

- Need to find a way to manipulate the mother to drive me to & from Chapel St friday not. Alternatively, manipulate schoolfriends who might be going out that night to DEFINITELY go out Fri night so I can meet up with them & then go home with them. Because I really wanna go out for dinner with my uni darlings but the logistics of the occasion are always a nightmare when one has to travel alone at night, and driving isn't an option because I am an incompetent driver.

- This is made worse by the fact that all this shit has happened on the Frankston line. I went on this line yesterday, to get to uni to hand in my assignment, and then buy a Mama Dukes coffee. I arrived home to the mother standing in the hallway waiting for me, all nervous because people had been ringing up Jon Faine & sharing all their dreadful stories of the Frankston line & hence she was very relieved to see me home safe. Okay, so it's pretty bad, but you do have to keep in mind this is a minority of people.

That's it. Mum just got up and will probably duck her head in & see I'm not working, better open Microsoft word!

No comments:

Post a Comment