Monday, June 14, 2010

I have too many jackets

in typing the title for this blog post i realised i have too many titles that start with 'i____'.

It's day 3 of my holidays. I literally spent most of today either lying down on the couch watching episode catch-ups of Brothers & Sisters (3), or 1 episode of The OC before I cracked it at the dvd player in the 'good room' (some kid I know who works in IT tells me computers have feelings and I should be kind to them, I thought that perhaps expressing my feelings to this magical silver box would improve our relationship, but we didn't quite get to the make-up sex part because the box wouldn't forgive me for my temper tantrum)...oh and I've nearly finished Anthony Kiedis' biography which is really depressing because now I have to start another book and we all hate starting new books. At some point I went for a walk & ran into a lovely friend of mine & her bf bike-riding, it's her 22nd birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl.

So basically I am avoiding going to bed because I cbf putting the clean sheets on it. And we have critters in the wall and gah. I finished the peanut butter jar today & I'm feeling a bit sickly, I ate it out of the jar with a spoon and it's been a while since I've done that in excessive proportions.

Tomorrow as it's not a public holiday I will go to pilates at the gym & I shall walk & I shall clean up my floordrobe and I will catch up on some old uni reading. I've spent significantly less time stalking people on facebook in the last few days which is amazing because I thought I'd be right onto it once I finished this semester.

Okay I really should go to bed now. Perhaps I napped for 3 hours to catch up on the few weeks of going to bed after midnight? GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment