Monday, June 20, 2011

a few things i have learned:

1. In my last post I referred to the fact that not having easy access to a mirror in my handbag was a problem. Today, I realised that the bathrooms at my fieldwork agency don't have mirrors. I have two really bad blind pimples at the moment and I was actually DYING all because I couldn't re-apply concealer or squeeze. When I finished work & got into my car, wow, I spent like ten minutes being vain and squeezing pimples. I'm totes glamorous.

2. I'm really bad at explaining anything.

3. I'm exceptionally incompetent at using parking money machines. As in, the boom gate ones you have to put money in before you leave. Having to reverse because I mis-aimed the machine/required length of my arm needed to reach down and place the money in, or even stepping out of the car (note to self: remember to switch handbrake from "drive" to "park" first) is really embarrassing when you're holding up five doctors in their BMW's behind you.

4. Don't eat sultanas and force other staff members who are unlucky enough to in the office at the same time to put up with the smell of your subsequent flatulence.

5. The incompetence of drivers on Glenhuntly Road is PHENOMENAL. It is NOT acceptable to (repetitively) perform three-point turns into peak-hour traffic, people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment