Friday, June 3, 2011

things that are on my mind

1. On a bit of a mix-tape phase.

Me: You realise my definition of 'alternative' is like, really weird stuff, and not, like, Karnivool?

Friend from work: That's okay, I might learn something

(fuck yeah this has actually never happened before, jk lolz haha)

2. My facebook status this morning:

Am I going to get in trouble from the government because I swear (a fair bit) in my blog? Shit

3. At the dentist this morning. Dentist & his assistant are poking three silver stick-things in my mouth:

Dentist: "So I'm trying to turn what is actually quite a mundane activity into quite an exciting activity"
Assistant: right...
Me: (thumbs up)!!!!

(then proceed to cough all over dentist & the assistant)

4. In other news, I can't decide whether I love Chan Marshall or Lauryn Hill more.

5. Evan from the Secret Life of Us is so much like Sid from Skins. It's like, Sid grows up to become Evan.

Oh, only 1025 words till I'm DONE with semester one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment