Sunday, May 8, 2011

still incapable of writing paragraphs; still writing lists

1. I honestly don't think I'll get any homework done today. I fell asleep roughly 3:20am this morning & woke up at 7:45am. I can't shake the early-morning wake-up. It sucks. I feel like a zombie.
2. Being woken up at 7:16am via a text-message which meant I was late & had to be ready to walk out the door is something i never, ever want to have to deal with again. Why oh why did I turn off my alarm at 6am because it was too early when I really needed to be up? Feel so so guilty, I NEVER sleep in, I'm ALWAYS the one waiting for people, not the other-way-round.
3. Wooooooo for not being at work the day before Mother's Day.
4. Woooooo for fundraising for Caring & Living As Neighbours (CLAN) Raised a shitload of money, yaaay
5. Boo for being absolutely freezing cold the whole day, shivering, goosebumps, wobbly knees.
6. Being a p-plater and staying sober is no fun. On the other hand, sipping other people's drinks DOES NOT COUNT (alcoholic drink count wise or calorie-wise).
7. Samboy chips were probably a much healthier option than Lord of the fries. HOWEVER I was thoroughly disappointed that the vending machine didn't have Kettle original or Kettle salt & vinegar. Who actually has chives & sour cream flavoured chips? Or sweet chilli & whatever. EEEWW.
8. I hate cleaning. I don't mind the dishes because the house is FREEZING and I like warming my hands & blasting cds downstairs but yeah, generally, I HATE ANYTHING DOMESTIC.
9. However I did manage to make some pretty-fucking-awesome looking cupcakes for the fundraiser yesterday. More on this in another post, but yeah, I was pretty proud of myself. This was Friday though & I still have bowls of icing in the fridge because I couldn't be fucked to wash up/I'd already done one sink of dishes/if I left them out on the bench we'd have ants/yeah.
10. Really need to lose about 5kg or grow a money tree so I can wear my jeans/buy new ones. Maybe I should just stop eating so much? FUCK.

okay I'm going to take a dump then go back to bed. It's too early for this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment