Sunday, May 15, 2011

essay stalling

My community engagement essay/report is coming along reasonably well considering it's not even 2pm, I woke up at 9 (2 hours later than usual) and I've already had breakfast and lunch. 800ish words so far today, SO PRODUCTIVE! This might be to do with the fact it's basically a pretty easy descriptive sort-of report & I haven't added any references yet, but I'm feeling productive & if I finish this shit before 8:30pm I will literally be bursting with joy. Not that there's anything on tv, not that I don't have another 4000 words of another essay to write or a house to clean before my parents return from overseas tomorrow (shit) but I can sit in my happiness and be happy, right? Also, the Hills is absolutely fucking hilarious and never fails to make me feel good about myself. The City is basically the Hills with better clothes except model Ally makes me feel even fatter & also makes me nostalgic for the days when I had Whitney Port-esque legs. I should be forbidden from entering the junk food aisle of supermarkets.

Anyway, I thought I'd procrastinate some more by sharing some of those 'I wish songs played in epic moments of my life and not just in movies' moments for me in the last few days:

Driving to uni on a cold, wet, grey & miserable Thursday morning:

http://youtu.be/-CviqQkJ1Q0

To work on Thursday arvo, repeat as above but in a happier mood:


Friday:

Um, so originally I went youtube cruisin' to find Lady Gaga - Born this Way and found this:



*brought tears to my eyes. How embarrassing. How old is this kid? Jeez. So cute! The facial expressions get me every time!

[I've now watched about 5 of this girl Maria's video's and she's not THAT cute, she wasn't very good at 'Pokerface' or 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' but still so adorable I hope she wins the MTV award she's up for!!!)

Friday night:




& my new favourite song (Track 4, I suck at links):



(I've wasted too much time to justify spending time copy/pasting links to share songs now. Happy Study Sunday to all my friends that read this, STOP PROCRASTINATING RIGHT NOW hahaha love xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment