Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1. It amazes me how I've managed to not write one word for 4 hours. Meanwhile, I think I can do another 400 by the end of tonight, as well as ABC tv, cooking dinner, shower, and Winners & Losers.

2. One thing I've been meaning to do in my procrastination is back up all my music again. I usually avoid doing this because it takes HOURS (literally), and the external hard-drive I've got needs a power-point, and because it's a dodgy cheap American-made one the charger is huge to the extent I can't fit in my laptop power-cord in the wall at the same time, so my laptop usually runs out of battery while I back up. Seeing as I've only got about 30gig left on my laptop hard-drive I'm panicking, I need to delete the multiple copies of things I've saved on my laptop so I have more space (I have an intensly rigid method of downloading music: downloaded music folder > iTunes (I convert files) so therefore have 2 copies > when can be fucked, copy downloaded copy to external hard-drive and delete downloaded copy off laptop hard-drive)

3. Also, repeat process with downloaded tv shows/movies. And then with photos. Current seasons are kept on laptop hard-drive, old seasons are usually not. If I'm particularly attached to a tv show I'll end up buying the real dvd version anyway. And it's not like I'll ever get around to actually watching it all.

4. Kettle chips are amazing. Really. I was growing tired of them, because they changed their packaging and became less fatty so they could compete with Red Rock Deli Chips but OMG they have gone back to being fatty again so they taste better. I've eaten more than 4 of the 'recommended serving size' portions of them today. Whoops. But the rest of my diet is really really healthy so its okay?

5. I hate washing machines and ironing.
6. I LOVE ducted heaters probably more than I love Kettle Chips.
7. I have waay too many electronic gadget chargers in my life.
8. Cold. So. Fucking. Cold.
9. My passport photo is ugly.
10. Only 1 hour until my music's backed up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment