Sunday, May 15, 2011

the perks of being a wallflower

OMG. I just found out (via celebritygossip.net, don't judge me) that there's a movie being made about the book 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' (I'd read this book not long before I started this blog). I am so excited because

1. Admittedly it's been ages since I read the book & I can't really remember it. All I do remember is reading it in one sitting in the RMIT City library one evening & really, really enjoying it.

2. Emma Watson (from the Harry Potter series) is in it!!! Wow.

3. It's being directed or whatever by Stephen Chbosky, who wrote the book. So at least it's not gonna get totally ruined.

4. Obviously all the book & music references in the novel, will they come to life?

yeah yeah I'm procrastinating BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment