Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i like to name-drop & advertise more than the abc.

I LOVE the two-piece Kyu

1. Despite the fact that even though they're from Sydney, I can't pronounce/spell any of their song titles.

2. "Cyathea Amintae" brings me to tears. literally. (I had to copy the song title from soundcloud due to not being able to spell it). I was totally having a moment lying in bed last night, literally crying.

3. My friends would probs file them under the 'kooky weird music Liz listens to' category but I prefer the term fucking amazing. I'm totes gonna drag my friends to see them in some bar/warehouse/whatever in the Westside one day.

4. "Rain kisses me on the lips, kisses me all over...."

5. "I've got a bad case of deja-vu, with you. But you've got a bad case of existential woe, in you....I think, I think I think...." LOVE.


In other news, I really really wanna go to Sugarmountain festival :(

No comments:

Post a Comment