Wednesday, April 6, 2011

new exciting discoveries/distractions!

1. Daria! I've finally finished downloading it. Also, I downloaded Splendora's only ever cd & decided they've become my new Sleater-Kinney. I love angry girl music, yeah. I also bought the only copy of their cd in 'like new' condition off ebay. Had quite a meltdown when I forgot my ebay password & I got the secret questions I'd set for myself wrong so I had to wait half a day before they'd let me try again & I was all in a panic that someone would buy it, but yes I got it! I'm a winner!



2. http://soundcloud.com/bluntinstrument/sets/remixes > go to Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out). My lovely Canadian friend posted this on facebook a few days ago & I quite like it.

3. I can't stop listening to this:

4. Go Kevin!!! Poor bloke: Kevin on Q & A Monday night

5.

6. It's catchy, but I think I just like it because of the swearing.



7. Quite a lot of things/more than usual on the coming soon list at Polyester.

8. THE HILLS SEASON 6 IS OUT TOMORROW! (How embarassing, I have the whole thing now)

Okay I can't think of more than 8. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment