Saturday, April 16, 2011

I had to let out some rage (take two).

1. When Westfield staff set the esculators the opposite direction that they normally do; i.e. the WRONG way. As someone who power-walks around a shopping centre in designated 15 minute breaks (so as to make the most of aforementioned break & spend the minimum time possible amongst fellow shoppers), anything that contributes to slowing me down and/or making me walk an extra distance inevitably pisses me off. Also, Westfield staff in general.

2. Parliament train station. There's these steps that are sooooo steep it's positively ridiculous. Parliament station reminds me of both the airport & the London underground, scaaary. I felt dizzy on these steps, I was puffing, I am so so unfit, ugh.

3. Frozen Bread. As we've only got three people living in our house & when don't always use the bread for lunch/eat at home, we freeze our bread. Which is fine if you freeze it when it's fresh, but when it's been in the freezer for more than a month...it's STALE. Gross.

4. Running in heels (self-explanatory).

5. Working on Sundays. Really? Really? Hate hate hate it, I need a homework day/day for a nap/to read the Sunday paper/to go on a long walk. I resent this being taken away from me.

6. My afro hair. I have extremely thick, somewhat colour-damaged, wavy hair. it's often dry and frizzy and so fucking annoying, even the 2nd day of washing it it hasn't relaxed & become magically moisturised like it usually does. If only it was less afro.

7. Earphones while I sleep! Every night when I go to sleep I listen to my iPod (I'm not cool enough for an iPhone) with earphones. I set it on the 60 minute sleep timer & I either fall asleep in the last 10 minutes or am re-setting it because it's one of those nights it takes me HOURS to get to sleep. Anyway, I roll over a lot in my sleep, and I wake up being STRANGLED by my earphones. I'm always scared I'll die in my sleep.

8. Children & teenagers should be banned from shopping centres

9. Pretentious Marketing students that pretend to be studio arts students and wear red lipstick, shorts with tights & patent high-heels - especially at 8:30am on Monday mornings.

10. Low-fat, low-salt savoy biscuits. Honestly, what's the point? Licking the salt off the 'good' side is the best bit about savoy biscuits. And people who are on a diet eat Vita-Grains or shit like that anyway.

11. Teenage boys who wear too much aftershave. OMG. I can't breathe.

12. Customers who call me any of the following: sweetie, sweetheart, honey-pie, "hun", babe, my actual name (it's creepy if you read my name-tag)...the list goes on.

13. Michelle Bridges.

14. When anti-histamines don't work.

15. That patch in my/your ugg boots that's worn through but the rest of the boots are amazingly soft so you have to put with it

16. It's FLY BYS not FLY BYE. Fly Bys vs. 'that orange card you get at Safeway.' Download the form off the internet, I can't be fucked to walk over & get one.

17. Not getting a car-park in my own street.

18. Having to drive to uni only for a 1.5hour lecture. Oh what a WASTE.

19. Radio stations that don't tune properly: for instance I have 2 devices which have radio in my room, one of them gets PBS (106.7), one of them doesn't...but they're only one metre apart? WTF?

20. Spending your whole day getting excited about an apple & walnut scroll, and then they only have coffee scrolls left at 5pm. FML, seriously.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment