Sunday, February 6, 2011

shit i actually (gasp) say to customers

So yesterday was busy at work. As has been mentioned numerous times in this little blog of mine, I spend a lot of time criticising the 'bogan' demographic of my work's clientele. Anyway. Most of these are not actually funny/only funny to me/you had to be there, but I wanted to document it anyway

Customer to Liz: Are You Having a good day?
Liz Well, you know. It's only 10:30am.

Customer to Liz:I hate this new set-up, there's never anyone working on the registers cos it's all self serve, the registers are too far away & they're a bad design, who put the eftos machine so far away from where everyone dumps their items?
Liz: It was designed by a man.
Customer: So cynical! And so young! (an old lady who thought I was hilarious)

Customer to Liz It's quiet now. I picked the right time to come (at 5pm, when all the normal shops in the world have finished trading for the Saturday)
Liz: Yeah, you did. If you came half an hour ago you would've been just about ready to kill yourself.

Customer to Liz (She's feeling sorry for me because of how busy we are, and starts helping me take the hangers off her $6 t-shirts. Two of the strings from the t-shirts are tangled together) "Oh look, they're friends"
LizI think it's time to end their relationship
Customer Sorry guys, we're tearing you apart. But don't worry, you can sleep on top of each-other in my cupboard. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (and from a lady in her 50s...)

and because I can:

No comments:

Post a Comment