Thursday, August 26, 2010

'smile when you do push-ups, it makes it easier'

*this is the reason why, if I do (very occassionally) go to Body Pump, I go to the 8:15am Thursday morning class. Despite being a bit of a guy/physically intimidating (not really, but if I did a 1:1 personal training session, I would be), with tatoos & muscles etc, this instructor actually explains the moves & does proper stretches. I tried so much harder than I ever have before (I used 1.25kg weights instead of 1kg weights, go ahead, laugh) and it actually hurts. My back is...aaaaaaow, i want to lie down but I have work. FML. I've done 300 words of my assignment (only 800 to write by Tuesday, yay!) and I've walked and managed to drive around the carpark at the gym without hitting another car and/or killing anyone.

In other news, I have to go and pay my Optus bill at the post office but I really cbf but the post office will close before the time I get to work. I have nothing on for the weekend other than work (Thursday night, Friday night, all day Saturday?) and uni work and most likely a few episodes of Gossip Girl on my lappy. Probs finish Season 2 this weekend.

I also need to stop eating the lemon slice in the fridge leftover from the 80th. It's rock hard now, but whatevz. It's amazing but a little tooo buttery (seriously) and could do with a bit more lemon flavour. It turns out the white chocolate & rasberry one has been in the fridge all along & I couldn't find it...argh argh argh. Nevermind. I haven't had nearly enough to make myself sick. Hopefully Dad will finish it asap. Why is it so hard to not over-eat? If only I felt sick straight away instead of a few hours later.

It's so fucking cold. I'm going to sit in bed & read David Pelzer 'My Story' - I'm up to The Lost Boy and it's so intriguing but a little...gruesome and terrifying and I wonder why I enjoy reading stories that are so...unpleasant. It's not a nice sweet story that's gripping and enjoyable, put it that way.

I've been listening to lots of Portishead (Dummy, old) & Kings of Convenience (Declaration of Dependence, new) & Taking Back Sunday (New Again, new) lately & I've been using iPod shuffle at the gym and remembered this song:

til next time kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment