Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I never imagined I'd be on the library computers at uni, blogging. Especially at 8:35am. I've written a few notes down & did some research via a few websites for an upcoming project (uni-related) but mainly I've since bought myself a coffee scroll (and eaten it, GOD), looked at the RRR website, the latest media release regarding Australia's Federal election and skimmed the Monash University Placement morning. My hands are freezing and I need to wee. I have 51 minutes to kill before class, subtract about fifteen so I can buy a soy cap & walk to my class which is so.far.away. dammit. MUST go to the gym after uni; must remember to bring sunglasses when I go out during the day. I decided to bring the leftover cous cous from Sunday for lunch today because I really don't need to keep picking at it at odd hours during the day (I eat the wierdest foods at 8am in the morning) & now it will be officially gone by the end of the day. Same with the musk sticks, which I ate yesterday morning on the train and everyone looked at me funny.

Argh. I hate preparing for stuff & I really hate Wednesdays. I hope the person in the computer across from me can't hear my Tegan & Sara song on my iPod. Time to scam Monash Stalker Space. Big mistake not bringing something to read off the reading list. Really cbf reading a random pdf file off a computer screen.

I realise I've just been totally rambling for this post & I've minimised the blogger bar about fifteen times so its time to stop. Maybe I should do a wee now. Okay bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment