Saturday, July 31, 2010

mocking the labour party

Sometimes I need to remember that people do actually read this thing. I had three people who told me this today. Shit.

Same old story, avoiding homework. I did this earlier, too, by going to work & buying 4 cds & a t-shirt dress from Sportsgirl. As you do.
CDS:
- Jonsi - Go
- My Morning Jacket - Z
- Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress (Can you believe I didn't own this?)
- Rufus Wainwright - the new one, I can't remember the title, I LOVE THIS MAN. Hopefully he's not gay, I just get him mixed up with Patrick Wolf because I swear if Patrick wasn't skinny with darker brown hair they'd look SO alike.

Various political commentary I've found amusing, ie. poking fun at the whole "Moving Forward" slogan:

1. The "Julia Gillard GPS"

2. Peter Costello's re-enactment (i.e member of the Opposition)


3. A Comment from my mother the other night:
"Do you notice that every baby she [Julia Gillard] cries?"
and then: "Julia looks like she's had botox"

and a few other funny things, again that only I will find funny

"my friends all just wanna go to Pony cos' its the only place they can get laid"
"We went to this place called Madame Brussels. It's supposed to look like a cross between Alice and Wonderland & Wisteria lane. It was a poor effort."
(the owners of these quotes both read this blog & shall remain anonymous...regardless, thankyou for adding some amusement to my day)

no more to add. Shower & read & sleep time, methinks. homework tomorrow, I SWEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment