Friday, July 9, 2010

Nothing particularly new in my life. I've nearly finished Season 4 of the OC & I've bought yet another dvd (True Blood Season 2) that I probably won't even watch for six months. The good news is, I've finally forced myself to learn how to park. Sort of. You know how at shopping centres & gyms & car-parks in general & you have to squeeze your car between another two cars? and how the the spots are really really ridiculously small? and how you get paranoid because shit the car next to you has, like, a MASSIVE dent in the side & maybe the owner is even worse at parking than you & WHADDIF THEY SCRAPE YOUR CAR? Especially if they don't leave their wheels straight, so the wheels of this opposite car are facing directly as if they'd smack into your car once reversing. Or, god forbid your park is really shit & you're too scared to fix it because what if you hit the row of cars behind you while reversing. FML. Haha.

three loves:



Tricky - Suffocated (there's not actually a video)


Funniest scene from Season 1 of Weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment