Friday, May 28, 2010

angry girl music, the gym

The purpose of this post is to basically rave about how much I love Emily Haines of Metric. or at least her music, lol.

Emily Haines - Bore

Last night I was lying in bed, listening to my illegal copy of 'Cut In Half and Double' and I want the album so so bad but to do so i'm going to have to get a credit card & fight for it on ebay. It's not my fault I downloaded it illegally, I didn't know there was only a few hundred copies of the cd circulating in the whole world & that the album was actually never officially released. Hence, I didn't know how rare this stuff was when I downloaded it.

Basically, I think I've re-found my love for angry girl music ie. Le Tigre, PJ Harvey, Sleater-Kinney, and recently Sianna Lee.

Oh, and I got a gym membership! Mum is paranoid I will get obessive again. I find this hilarious really; I suck shit at gym and this is why I need to go. Saw 3 people I know in the space of ten minutes; glad I bothered with the concealer. My plan is to try out the classes and gain a) flexibility and b) some co-ordination wouldn't go astray either. I'll do weights, but I don't really intend on using the treadmill etc. because I prefer to power-walk crazily on my own and/or with dog.

Meanwhile, I've done everything except clean my room and do my homework. I have 5500 + 500 words to write in the next few weeks. Shit. And I'm going out tonight. I've just had coffee hence I'm shaking it's amazing. Monday is my last day at uni & it'll be my last trip to Mama Dukes for a while, absolutley DEVO I tell ya...

Anyway, I should go to work & battle it out with all the mothers at Sland car-park. Fun times ahead man!

No comments:

Post a Comment