Sunday, October 31, 2010

quotes/sayings i've recently come across/like

1. Last Thursday night we had this customer at work that was wearing one of those t-shirts with a saying on it, you know, the kind of thing you get from Smokemart or a tourist shop. Anyway, I spent the rest of my shift wondering whether the t-shirt actually applied to him. The t-shirt read:

'I have no house, no car, no job, no money....but I'm in a band'
It was funny because this guy dressed like he was homeless, and so did the guy with him who I presume was his Dad. Their t-shirts were literally ripped and it wasnt a good look.

2. Yesterday: I bought this coaster at a gift shop (the initial plan was to search for further Halloween accessories) (I'd take a photo and upload it but said coaster is in the boot of my car: fail)

Drink Coffee: Do stupid things faster with more energy

3. A watched pot never boils
So unbelievably true to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment