Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm constantly amazed at how small the world (i.e, Melbourne) is
1. A guest lecturer today is a colleuge of my ex-therapists
2. Another lecturer's mother is a resident at the aged-care facility I volunteer at
3. 2 of my classmates live close (same suburb) as my two sisters
3. Another classmate's Mum lives in the same street as a friend of mine.

In other news, to make myself feel wonderful about procrastinating (it's normal), I've decided I am allowed a television allowance each day (weekday)
- The 7pm News on ABC
- The 7:30 Report
- Australian Story

All of these shows are educational and therefore don't count. In addition, I will permit one episode of The O.C/Gossip Girl/Mad Men/True Blood etc or 2 episodes of The Hills/The City/Weeds per day in order to completely fry my brain. Everyone should be allowed to do this for at least 42 minutes a day, yes?

Right now I am listening to a cd by Victoria University (I got it for free in a showbag four years ago) called 'The Classical Way To Study'. Except I am not studying. I am blogging. This is horrendous, Elizabeth.

NEED. TO . WRITE. THIS. DAMN. ESSAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment