Friday, August 5, 2011

Good things and bad things, again.

***One of those posts where it's really just a list because I haven't got anything to write about but feel I've been neglecting the blog.

Good things:

- I finally learned how to take Screen Shots!!!! This is big news. I've only spent like two years wondering how to do this. Turns out, the snipping tool is shit and doesn't work, so the print screen button + Function is the way to go.

- MF Doom. Hell yes.

- Gabrielle on Secret Life of Us: "I think was a little bit hungover when She created men"

- Secret Life of Us making me feel nostaglic for the songs I used to love back in the day - I'm up to Season 3 at the moment, and there's this scene where the girls (Gab, George, Kel and Chloe) dance at Fu bar to Paul Mac - Just The Thing. It's such a perfect scene/song.



- Online deliveries

- New clothes = feeling HOT.

- Murphy got a haircut! My baby (my dog) has lost perhaps half his body weight in the process, but OMG he's so adorable...

Bad things:

- The fact that I relate to this post on thoughtcatalog so much. It's not cool to like thoughtcatalog (at least, it's not cool on tumblr) but every so often there's a really cool post I really like. The guy who wrote this is a genuis and, by the sounds of it, has also lost the battle against Internet addiction.

- WAITING. Hello Monash, I still exist...

- Going up 1.5 pant sizes and feeling like a failure. NO MORE MUFFINS. Cry. Whinge. Find car keys. Go buy cupcakes instead.

- Having two social outings on one night and not being able to choose.

- Pepper in food.

- My room was clean for about a week and I felt organised and motivated. That week has passed.

- Mum commenting on my facebook posts, and then everyone else being too scared to comment so they send me text messages instead (Hi Mum!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment